Here are the main features of the IAS "Intelligent Agent Server" platform :
- An open platform : IAS can be networked to all data or information sources (Basis, services, captors…)
For example, in the first version of the Digital Sophie project, we connected IAS to business directories, but also to motion sensors in meeting rooms. Thus, when a user activated the "search for a meeting room" function, Digital Sophie checked in directories, but also whether the meeting rooms were actually occupied or not.
- Extensible in allowing companies to connect their IS to agents and think about professional scenarios related to their activities.
- Enables the creation of ubiquitous services, that is, services available on all devices. IAS renders in a standard way, and can therefore be used from any client type (mobile, web, winform or embedded application…). An intelligent service created with IAS is quickly available on all platforms.
- Simple scenario creation : “Athena” language for simple discussion scenarios, extended by custom development for advanced scenarios.
- Development tools : simple and easy to install, with examples and integration with Microsoft development tools.
- Deployment capacity : IAS server and "pay-as-you-go" approach.
- Service Oriented : "Cloud Ready".
Visit our "Solution" page to see examples of Intelligent Services created with IAS.